Thursday, March 3, 2011

Curating Post-Rock Paper Scissors

Oh my, it's been far too long since the last time I posted here. Perhaps one day this blog will actually become a regular thing. For now, though, I'm just gonna continue with the sporadic updates.

Today, I have a very special treat for you guys: Armand Babian, all-around great guy and producer of the podcast series Post-Rock Paper Scissiors, ask me if I would help him out by "curating" an episode of the podcast. Basically that just meant that I picked out some music, we played that music, and then talked about it a bit. It was good fun. I decided to go with a playlist focused primarily upon contemporary classical music, as this is a subject that I am quite interested in, and one also that I think many of Armand's listeners would appreciate as well.

I also remember how difficult it to listen to yourself talk. If I had my way, all voice recordings would be made from microphones placed within the inner ear. Anyway, here's the podcast, if you care to listen!


Be sure to check out Post-Rock Paper Scissors, it's a great site! And also The Silent Ballet, of course.

See you again in another few months, probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment